TELEPHONE NUMBERS in case of disturbances

UNIVERSITY 24hr NUMBER01326 370737

After calling to log the complaint please ring Cornwall Council, they need to be told. If enough people complain they will act.

CORNWALL COUNCIL Noise Nuisance:  0300 1234 212

CORNWALL COUNCIL Anti Social Behaviour Team: 0300 1234 232

Have a look around our site, including the Posts, as well as About Us, info etc.  Please remember that this is merely an information-sharing website.

(from Cornwall Council’s interactive map)

If anyone has an problem or issue we will try and signpost to the relevant bodies concerned.

If you want to create or publicise a local event please get in touch and we will highlight it on our Calendar page.


Share via...