Links (these should open in new window)

Save Our Falmouth website

(Save Our Falmouth) Planning Applications

Falmouth Bay Residents Association

Falmouth Town Council

Fix My Street Smithick Ward

Cornwall Council Interactive Map 

Real Falmouth website

Follow the DPD trail here

Cornwall Site Allocations Development Plan Document (Allocations DPD) March 2017 Falmouth & Penryn (text)

Cornwall Site Allocations Development Plan Document (Allocations DPD) March 2017 Falmouth & Penryn (map)

WhatDoTheyKnow? (get answers from the government and public sector)

fxplus have the following useful stuff for students:  Find A Student Housemate – Falmouth, Cornwall and ‘Meet Match Move’ a site to enable students to hook up with others into private rentals.

A soundcloud of ex-Councillor Charlie Choak, talking to Souce FM, 05th December 2012 (!) about the planning extension to Woodlane Campus, and the knock-on effects of the increased number of students.

Cornwall Council’s Anti-Social Behaviour Incident Log Diary

Mike Lynch  (Falmouth’s Environmental Education and Enforcement Officer)

Mike has kindly supplied a pdf file, appropriately called Falmouth Community Contacts Click to open.
The website has a comprehensive menu, with a guaranteed response & follow-up action:

Benefits:   Change of address for council tenants and people who own their own home. Change of address for private landlord (non council) tenants. Change in circumstances.

Comments:   Compliments, comments and complaints.

Councillors:   Standards Committee – Code of Conduct complaint.

Council tax:   Adult over 18 moved out. Adult over 18 moved in. Change of address. Disregard or discount ended. Missing payment.

Community:  Anti-social behaviour. Broken fire hydrant. Graffiti.

Environment:  Dead animal for removal. Dog fouling. Fly Tipping and illegal dumping. Flood. Full litter or dog bin. Japanese Knotweed.

Housing:  Anti social behaviour (Cornwall Housing tenants). Cornwall Housing comments and complaints. Housing repair. Private Sector Housing Defect.

Planning:  Breach of planning control.

Roads:  Report an abandoned vehicle. Footpaths, bridleways or byway problems. Highway electrical fault. Pothole. Road, highway or footway issues. Streetlights. Street works problem.

Waste and recycling:  Missed rubbish collection. Missed recycling collection. Missed garden waste collection. Missed clinical waste or sharps collection.

If you want to report something that is not listed, please use the contact us link page: